The new Edufrica Home and Overseas Scholarships is now available on offer for African Students for the academic year 2018/2019.
The scholarship aims to support students who demonstrate the greatest potential to excel in their chosen field of study, and have a positive impact on society.
Edufrica is an online multimedia platform, which addresses the informational and planning needs of African scholars and students in Africa and overseas. It is a registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission. While our effort is an African-centered educational journalism, we understand that our users require more than news to be competitive in their fields.
- Application Deadline: July 25, 2018
- Course Level: The Edufrica Scholarship is an annual scholarship open to students in undergraduate, master’s, MBA and PhD programmes within and outside Africa
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
- Three $250 scholarships for Africa-based students: One shall be awarded each at undergraduate, masters and PhD levels.
- Three $500 scholarships for overseas-based students: We will strive to distribute the scholarships between different geographical locations. Students studying in any continent besides Africa can apply.
- One $250 hardship fund: This is open to overseas-based African students who run into unexpected hardships and need some support to pull through. Priority will be given to students in their final year of study or those undertaking big projects.
- Nationality: African students are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in Africa and overseas